Train. Prepare. Succeed.
ACC's Workforce Development & Training programs can help your company or organization’s performance through training and workshops which can be designed and personalized to meet your employees' specific training and development needs. This valuable training is convenient, customized, cost-effective and can be offered at your site or ours.
- Business Management
- CAD (Computer Assisted Drafting)
- Computer Training
- Customer Service
- First Aid & CPR
- Leadership Development
- Michigan Builders Pre-licensing Online Course
- Project Management
- Safety Training
- and More!
Training can be tailored to meet your company's needs. If you do not see what you're looking for, just ask! If you're interested in training opportunities for your employees please contact:
Local Corrections Officer Academy 2023
June 1-28, 2023
Corrections Academy Registration Form
Total Academy Length: 160 Hours
To register or for more information, contact Lisa Blumenthal at 989.358.7296 or email@example.com.
- The course fee includes academy program, materials, breakfast, lunch & snacks.
- Affordable housing in campus townhomes offered (not included in course fee).
- College credit and financial aid options are also available.
- Additional funding available through the MiLEAP grant.
- Booking & Intake
- Correctional Law
- Cultural Diversity
- Custody & Security
- Defensive Tactics
- Fire Safety
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Interpersonal Communications
- Prisoner Mental Health, Suicide, and Behavior Awareness
- Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA)
- Report Writing
- Stress Management
- Comprehensive Final Exam