Budget and Performance Transparency Reporting
ACC is committed to ensuring long-term stability and financial health of the college, including providing timely, accurate financial reporting to our staff, students, and community.
Michigan Public Act 265 of 2018, Section 209 Reporting
(1)(a) Annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
(1)(b) Link to the Michigan Community College Data Inventory Report.
(1)(c) General fund revenue and expenditure projections for fiscal year 2018-19 and fiscal year 2019-20.
- ACC Fiscal Year 2020 Approved Budget
- ACC Fiscal Year 2019 Approved Budget
- ACC 3-Year Budget Projection FY2020-22
(1)(d) A listing of all debt service obligations, detailed by project, anticipated fiscal year 2018-19 payment of each project, and total outstanding debt.
- ACC has two debt service obligations:
- Chemical Bank – 10-year, 2013 Facility and Refunding Bond. Balance as of June 30, 2017: $1,285,000. Annual payment FY19 $215,000 principle, $22,230 interest
- First Federal of Northern Michigan — 20-year, installment purchase agreement for a residential apartment complex. Balance as of June 30, 2018: $646,000. Annual payment of $34,000 on principle and $21,216 on interest.
(1)(f)(ii) Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee of the community college.
- ACC Employee Health Insurance Plan
- ACC Administrator Vision and Dental Insurance Plan
- ACC Faculty Dental Insurance Plan
- ACC Faculty Vision Insurance Plan
- ACC ESP I & II Dental Insurance Plan
- ACC ESP I & II Vision Insurance Plan
(1)(f)(iii) Audits and financial reports for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available.
(1)(f)(iv) A copy of the board of trustees resolution regarding compliance with best practices for the local strategic value component described in section 230(2).
- Agenda for the October 17, 2019, ACC Board of Trustees meeting
- Minutes from the October 17, 2019, ACC Board of Trustees meeting
(4)(a) Budgeted fiscal year 2019-20 general fund revenue from tuition and fees.
(4)(b) Budgeted fiscal year 2019-20 general fund revenue from state appropriations.
(4)(c) Budgeted fiscal year 2019-20 general fund revenue from property taxes.
(4)(d) Budgeted fiscal year 2019-20 total general fund revenue.
(4)(e) Budgeted fiscal year 2019-20 total general fund expenditures.
(5)(a) Opportunities for earning college credit through state-approved career and technical education or a tech prep articulated program of study, direct college credit or concurrent enrollment, dual enrollment, and early college/middle college programs.
ACC Five-Year Campus Master Plan Documents
2022-26 ACC Five Year Master Plan for Capital Outlay
Activities Classification Structure (ACS) Report
Board of Trustees Approved Budgets
FY2020 Board Approved Budget
FY2019 Board Approved Budget
Board of Trustees Resolution Regarding Compliance
Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Reporting
Current Collective Bargaining Agreements
Employee Benefits and Contracts