College Park Apartments, where students engage in a living and learning community, is located steps away from classes, the ACC Library, Student Services, and recreational facilities. The sixteen townhouse style four-bedroom apartments offer great accommodations in a safe, supportive, academic community serving 64 students. New students will discover an encouraging transition to their college experience by making friends, having additional academic support, and taking part in innovative social activities.
Apply for housing today by printing a PDF application for College Park Apartments or picking one up from the ACC Admissions Office or the Academic & Student Affairs Office, both located in Van Lare Hall. Questions can be answered by contacting Cindy DeRocher, Director of Student Life Activities and Campus Housing at email@example.com or by calling 989.358.7394. Nine-month leases are available; a security deposit is required. Applications are processed in the order received with final determination of occupancy made by ACC.
College Park Apartment features include:
- Four individual bedrooms each with key lock entry, desk, chair, bed, mattress, dresser, and closet
- Kitchen equipped with stove, refrigerator,
dishwasher, microwave, table, and four chairs, with an adjacent dining area
- A living room provides for relaxing with friends and comes equipped with two sofas, a coffee table, an end table, and a lamp
- Two full baths
- Three storage closets
- Heat, electricity, water, wireless internet, and furniture included in the rent
Additional features include outdoor basketball and volleyball areas, central laundry room, vending machines and ample free parking by permit.
College Park Apartment Leases run for nine months, beginning the Third Thursday of August through the middle of May. The total upfront cost for the 2021-22 academic year August 27, 2021 to May 5, 2022 is $4,600. A non-refundable reservation deposit of $450 is required to reserve a room. Full credit will be given for the $450 at the time of lease signing.
- $2,025 rent each semester
- $100 apartment prep fee (non-refundable)
- $450 security deposit (refundable at checkout-less damages)
We know that it can be challenging to find off-campus student housing in Alpena, which is why we made it a mission to work with local area renters to put together a listing of rentals that are available for students. Looking for somewhere that already has a washer and dryer? Need a place that will let you bring your pet? We've already gone ahead and asked some of the basic questions, including number of bedrooms, bathrooms, what kind of lease (monthly, yearly, or school year), and more! We know that sometimes where you live is a huge factor also, so we've put together a map as well.
Sound good so far? Here's what you need to do to make sure that you get a great place to live for next year!
1. Take a look at the map and find a few places that you might want to live at.
2. Match up the number from the map to the number on the Rental List. Check to make sure it's got the things that you're looking for, ie: Number of rooms, Rental Price, Lease Length, etc.
3. Think it might be a good fit? Contact the Landlord by calling the number on the Rental List. You'll want to call ASAP to make sure you get the perfect apartment before someone else claims it!
ACC will be updating the list frequently to make sure that it's accurate, but we can't always guarantee 100% accuracy on what apartments are available.
Contact the Admissions Office for