fb icon outlook icon bb icon w icon


A student withdrawing from the college must begin the process in the Student Services Office. The withdrawal must be presented to the Registrar's Office for recording and authorization of any possible refund. All students who withdraw must be readmitted in order to register for classes.

Following the above procedures will protect the student's scholastic record, right to re-enroll or to transfer to another institution and the privilege of asking for a character reference. Students must account for all school property charged to them and must pay all obligations to the college in order that an honorable dismissal be given. A student who is separated from the college is no longer officially enrolled and does not have the privileges of a registered student. A student who has been separated from the college may apply for readmission through the office of the Dean of Student Affairs.