Financial aid is available to Alpena Community College students through a number of sources, including Title IV federal programs for qualifying students, State of Michigan Competitive Scholarships, Michigan Rehabilitation Services, Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), and special organizational scholarships and loans.
Federal Student Aid Application
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Student Loan Application
Complete an Online Loan Application HERE.
To be considered for student financial aid, an applicant must be entering an eligible degree or certificate program and also have completed an application for admission.
Financial Aid Forms:
2019-2020 Forms(Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020 Semesters)
- 2019-2020 Bachelor's Degree Verification
- 2019-2020 Cancel Aid Form
- 2019-2020 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Direct Loan Application Process
- 2019-2020 FSA ID
- 2019-2020 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2019-2020 IRS Transcript Methods Form
- 2019-2020 Loan Amount Request Form
- 2019-2020 Master's Degree Verification
- 2019-2020 Parent's Assets
- 2019-2020 PLUS (Parent) Loan Amount Request Form
- 2019-2020 Question 23 Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2019-2020 Student's Assets
2020-2021 Forms(Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Summer 2021 Semesters)
- 2020-2021 Bachelor's Degree Verification
- 2020-2021 Cancel Aid Form
- 2020-2021 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2020-2021 Direct Loan Application Process
- 2020-2021 FSA ID
- 2020-2021 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2020-2021 IRS Transcripts Method Form
- 2020-2021 Master's Degree Verification
- 2020-2021 Parent's Assets
- 2020-2021 Question 23 Worksheet
- 2020-2021 Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2020-2021 Student's Assets
Financial Aid Appeal Form:
- Financial Aid Appeal Form
Use this form If you have extenuating circumstances that occurred which prevented you from successfully completing your degree.
Net Price Calculator
This calculator is intended to provide estimated net price information (defined as estimated cost (price) of attendance — including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, room and board (meals), and other related expenses — minus estimated grant and scholarship aid) to current and prospective students and their families based on what similar students paid in a previous year. Click here to try the Net Price Calculator.