Financial Aid Forms
Financial aid is available to Alpena Community College students through a number of sources, including Title IV federal programs for qualifying students, State of Michigan Competitive Scholarships, Michigan Rehabilitation Services, Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), and special organizational scholarships and loans.
Federal Student Aid Application
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Student Loan Application
Complete an Online Loan Application HERE.
To be considered for student financial aid, an applicant must be entering an eligible degree or certificate program and also have completed an application for admission.
Financial Aid Forms:
2023-2024 Forms(Fall 2023, Spring 2024, Summer 2024 Semesters)
- 2023-2024 Additional Financial Info - Dependent
- 2023-2024 Additional Financial Info - Independent
- 2023-2024 Bachelor's Degree Verification
- 2023-2024 Cancel Aid Form
- 2023-2024 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2023-2024 Dependent Support Letter
- 2023-2024 Direct Loan Application Process
- 2023-2024 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2023-2024 IRS Transcripts Method Form
- 2023-2024 Loan Amount Request Form
- 2023-2024 Master's Degree Verification
- 2023-2024 Parent's Assets
- 2023-2024 PLUS Loan Amount Request Form
- 2023-2024 Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2023-2024 Student's Assets
- 2023-2024 Untaxed Income - Dependent
- 2023-2024 Untaxed Income - Independent
Financial Aid Appeal Form:
- Financial Aid Appeal Form
Use this form If you have extenuating circumstances that occurred which prevented you from successfully completing your degree.
Net Price Calculator
This calculator is intended to provide estimated net price information (defined as estimated cost (price) of attendance — including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, room and board (meals), and other related expenses — minus estimated grant and scholarship aid) to current and prospective students and their families based on what similar students paid in a previous year. Click here to try the Net Price Calculator.