Financial aid is available to Alpena Community College students through a number of sources, including Title IV federal programs for qualifying students, State of Michigan Competitive Scholarships, Michigan Rehabilitation Services, Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), and special organizational scholarships and loans.
Federal Student Aid Application
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Student Loan Application
Complete an Online Loan Application HERE.
To be considered for student financial aid, an applicant must be entering an eligible degree or certificate program and also have completed an application for admission.
Financial Aid Forms:
2018-2019 Forms(Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019 Semesters)
- 2018-2019 Parent's Assets
- 2018-2019 Student's Assets
- 2018-2019 Bachelor's Degree Verification
- 2018-2019 Master's Degree Verification
- 2018-2019 Cancel Aid Form
- 2018-2019 FSA ID Form
- 2018-2019 IRS Transcript Methods Form
- 2018-2019 Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2018-2019 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2018-2019 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2018-2019 Question 23 Worksheet
- 2018-2019 Loan Amount Request Form
- 2018-2019 PLUS (Parent) Loan Amount Request Form
2019-2020 Forms(Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020 Semesters)
- 2019-2020 Direct Loan Application Process
- 2019-2020 IRS Transcript Methods Form
- 2019-2020 Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2019-2020 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Cancel Aid Form
- 2019-2020 FSA ID
- 2019-2020 Parent's Assets
- 2019-2020 Student's Assets
- 2019-2020 Question 23 Worksheet
- 2019-2020 Bachelor's Degree Verification
- 2019-2020 Master's Degree Verification
Financial Aid Appeal Form:
- Financial Aid Appeal Form
Use this form If you have extenuating circumstances that occurred which prevented you from successfully completing your degree.
Net Price Calculator
This calculator is intended to provide estimated net price information (defined as estimated cost (price) of attendance — including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, room and board (meals), and other related expenses — minus estimated grant and scholarship aid) to current and prospective students and their families based on what similar students paid in a previous year. Click here to try the Net Price Calculator.