Your ACC logins are now easier and safer!
The login process for Blackboard and Self-Service has changed. Instead of logging into three different accounts (Office 365, Blackboard, & Self-Service), you will log into one site: myACC. Using your ACC email address and password, you can log in to myACC to access Self-Service, Blackboard, and Office 365/ACC email all from one location.
myACC Portal - Login Directions for First-time Users
Select the myACC icon at the top of the Alpena Community College homepage.
1. Sign in with your ACC email address, select Next.
2. Enter your password, select Sign in.
3. More information required, select Next.
4. Keep your account secure Method 1 of 2, select "I want to set up a different method".
5. Choose a different method, select Phone from the drop-down menu, select Confirm.
6. Enter your complete phone number including area code, select "Text me a code" or "Call me".
7. After entering text code or answering call, select Next.
8. Keep your account secure Method 2 of 2, select "I want to set up a different method".
9. Choose a different method, select either Email or Security questions from the drop-down menu, select Confirm.
10. Enter email or security questions, select Next.
11. Success! Select Done to continue signing in.
12. Update your password if prompted.
14. Welcome to your new myACC Portal!
Questions? Contact the Technology Help Desk at email@example.com or 989.358.7374