College Park Apartments are located at 675 Johnson Street on the campus of Alpena Community College, within easy walking distance of classes. Werth Development LLC has created a residential atmosphere with 16 four-bedroom townhouse units to accommodate a total of 64 students. Management and leasing are handled by Stratford Group Ltd., 456 W. Baldwin St., Alpena MI 49707; phone 989-354-2424.
You can print a PDF application for College Park Apartments, call Stratford Group to have one mailed to you, or pick one up from the ACC Admissions Office in Van Lare Hall. Nine- and 12-month leases are available; a security deposit is required. Applications are processed in the order received with final determination of occupancy made by Stratford Group Ltd.
Features of each unit include:
- Two full size baths
- Kitchen equipped with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Vinyl flooring in the kitchen and dining area
- Carpeted living room, bedrooms and stairways
- Keyed lock for each bedroom
- Wiring for telephone and cable television in each bedroom
- Heat, electricity, water, and furniture included in the rent
Additional features include outdoor basketball and volleyball areas, central laundry room, vending machines and ample free parking by permit.
We know that it can be challenging to find off-campus student housing in Alpena, which is why we made it a mission to work with local area renters to put together a listing of rentals that are available for students. Looking for somewhere that already has a washer and dryer? Need a place that will let you bring your pet? We've already gone ahead and asked some of the basic questions, including number of bedrooms, bathrooms, what kind of lease (monthly, yearly, or school year), and more! We know that sometimes where you live is a huge factor also, so we've put together a map as well.
Sound good so far? Here's what you need to do to make sure that you get a great place to live for next year!
1. Take a look at the map and find a few places that you might want to live at.
2. Match up the number from the map to the number on the Rental List. Check to make sure it's got the things that you're looking for, ie: Number of rooms, Rental Price, Lease Length, etc.
3. Think it might be a good fit? Contact the Landlord by calling the number on the Rental List. You'll want to call ASAP to make sure you get the perfect apartment before someone else claims it!
ACC will be updating the list frequently to make sure that it's accurate, but we can't always guarantee 100% accuracy on what apartments are available.
ACC Housing Map (JPEG)
ACC Housing Map (PDF)
ACC Housing Rental List
For more information about housing, contact the Alpena Community College Admissions Office in Van Lare Hall, 989.358.7339.