College Park Apartments are located at 675 Johnson Street on the campus of Alpena Community College, within easy walking distance of classes. Werth Development LLC has created a residential atmosphere with 16 four-bedroom townhouse units to accommodate a total of 64 students. Management and leasing are handled by Stratford Group Ltd., 456 W. Baldwin St., Alpena MI 49707; phone 989-354-2424.
You can print a PDF application for College Park Apartments, call Stratford Group to have one mailed to you, or pick one up from the ACC Admissions Office in Van Lare Hall. Nine- and 12-month leases are available; a security deposit is required. Applications are processed in the order received with final determination of occupancy made by Stratford Group Ltd.
Features of each unit include:
- Two full size baths
- Kitchen equipped with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Vinyl flooring in the kitchen and dining area
- Carpeted living room, bedrooms and stairways
- Keyed lock for each bedroom
- Wiring for telephone and cable television in each bedroom
- Heat, electricity, water, and furniture included in the $325 per month per student rent
Additional features include outdoor basketball and volleyball areas, central laundry room, vending machines and ample free parking by permit.
Listings of off-campus housing are available through the Alpena Community College Admissions Office in Van Lare Hall, 989.358.7339.