What is Blackboard?
Blackboard is the learning management system used by Alpena Community College. Blackboard enables instructors to provide
students with access to course materials, communication tools, online assessments, grades, and the ability to submit
Blackboard student accounts are available at the beginning of each new semester. (Not all instructors use Blackboard for instruction; check with your instructor.)
How do I Login to Blackboard?
Blackboard can be accessed anywhere, anytime you have an Internet connection.
- To access Blackboard go to bb.alpenacc.edu
- Type in your Username and Password and select Login. (Instructor will provide username and password.)
- Once you login, your classes will show up in the My Courses Module. Simply click the appropriate link to enter a course.
- Change your Password by selecting Personal Information then Change Password.
NOTE: Each time you finish using Blackboard, please make sure to properly log out using the Logout button at the top of your
screen. This is important because if you simply close the window, rather than logging out, the next person to use the computer
could have access to your Blackboard account.
ACC Students Blackboard Login Information:
- CLICK HERE to find out your Blackboard/WebAdvisor Username.
- Your college assigned 7 digit Student ID is your temporary password.
- Your Blackboard Username is the same as your WebAdvisor Username.